SATURDAY, MARCH 16TH
3PM – 7PM: Packet Pickup @ TBD
SUNDAY, MARCH 17TH
6:00AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ TBD
7:55AM: National Anthem
8:00AM: 15K Race Begins
8:15AM: 5K Race Begins
8:30AM: Post-Race Festivities Begin
10:00AM: Awards Ceremony
**Schedule Subject To Change
Rules and Policies
Please visit our Rules and Policies page for the most up to date information
Not feeling like running but still want to help out? Sign up to volunteer. Help out at an aid station, at the finish line or during registration. We offer donations to groups and organizations who help us!
Location & Parking
The 2019 Shamrox Run Columbia will be held at Flat Branch Park Trail Head – 95 S 4th St, Columbia, MO
Parking will be based on a first come first serve basis and recommend getting there a little early before the race.
15K & 5K
The 15K and 5K starts and finishes at Flat Branch Park Trail Head. The course is flat and fast with a few hills and will take you through some of the beautiful areas Columbia has to offer. Volunteers, arrows and cones will be throughout to help participants stay on course. The 15K and 5K is a USATF sanctioned course.
Aid stations will be set at every 1.5-2 miles for both the 15K and 5K. A few aid stations will have porta johns. Each aid station will consist of Hammer Gels, Heed Drink, water and light first aid.
AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED TO:
- First Place Overall Male and Female for both the 15K and the 5K
- First Through Fourth Place Male and Female in the following age categories for both the 15K and the 5K: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over
- Be sure to stick around after the race for the award ceremony. If you receive an award, you’ll be required to be present at the ceremony. We will not be shipping awards in 2018!
- MyLaps Bib Tag Timing System – Disposable chips will be placed on your bib when you come to packet pickup. Please follow the simple instructions on the packet carefully. Not wearing the bib properly may prevent you from being timed.
- Bibs are non-transferable – be careful not to switch with other participants.
- You must wear your bib at all times or you will not be scored in the event.
- You may keep your bib following the race or throw it away.