We have been watching the weather closely throughout the week as well as checking the road conditions. Due to the ice and snow on the roads plus the pending thunderstorms, we have decided to reschedule the race for Saturday, March 2nd.  Packet Pickup will be Friday, March 1st at CycleX. Normally we would wait a little longer but there are several of you traveling and want to make a decision early vs later. We understand the reschedule date was planned for this coming Sunday. With all the rain Saturday and freezing overnight temps, we are worried road conditions will be dangerous. Our only option is to cancel the entire event or reschedule for the following weekend. Instead of canceling all together, we think it would be the best and safest option to reschedule for next Saturday.

Most races would cancel the event all together. We are very fortunate to have fantastic partners like the city of Rocheport, MO, CycleX and Merriwether’s to allow the ability to reschedule dates.

This is what we get sometimes with weather in Missouri. We sincerely apologize for the change but participant safety is our number one priority and always will be. Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you Saturday, March 2nd.

If you have any questions, please email brian@ultramaxsports.com