5K Start: 8:00AM
DrinKraft: 300 N. Tenth Street, Columbia, Missouri 65201
Runners may pick up packets on Friday, December 14th at Wilson’s Fitness – 111 Orr St. from 3:00PM – 7:00PM
Packets will also be available for pickup the morning of the race from 6:45AM until 7:45AM at the race site. Be sure to get there early if you wait to pick up your packet on race day, as there can be long lines! You will be allowed to pick up other packets as long as they have pre-registered for the event.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14TH
3:00PM – 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ Wilson’s Fitness – 111 Orr St.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15TH
6:45AM – 7:45AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration
8:00AM: Race Begins
8:45AM: Post-Race celebrations begin
10:00AM: Course Closes
**Schedule subject to change
AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED TO:
- First Place Overall Male and Female
- First, Second and Third Place Male and Female in the following age categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
Free parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. Parking garages are available close to the race site. Parking locations can be found here
50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, Event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry but we will not be able to make exceptions will to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
- Dogs & Strollers will be allowed but they must start at the rear of the start wave. This is for everyone’s safety. With a mass start, it is easy for runners and walkers to get tripped up on a dog, leash or a stroller. We will strictly enforce this rule.
Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
- Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person’s bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax events for a period of two years.
- iPods & Other Audio Devices – We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.