At Ultramax Sports it’s simple, we exceed expectations!
We are in the sports management business full-time and we understand exactly what it takes to deliver amazing event productions. Today, hanging results on the side of a building and posting them up on a web page after the event is not what most events are looking for.
Your event results say a lot about the quality of your event
Let’s face it, they may be the last and most important impression. If you don’t have quality results, you don’t have an event. Don’t take your chances with another company!
Ultramax Sports is a Missouri-based company that has been providing complex timing and turn-key event management solutions for the past 15 years. Ultramax has provided race management solutions for Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, USA Triathlon, The Kansas City Sports Commission, Susan G. Komen, and more than 250 other events! We feel that a timing company should be an event partner that brings more to the table than just chip timing.
We can provide the following:
- Advanced Chip Timing Services – We use three of the world’s most advanced chip timing systems
- Equipment Rentals – Our finish line structures and equipment have the most impact in the business! If you need it, we have it. Check out our equipment portfolio.
- Event Management & Logistics – Our expert and experienced staff can manage all or just some of your event process.
- Marketing & Promotions – We can assist your marketing efforts through our three retail stores and a large newsletter base.
- Event Sponsorship – Let us host your event packet pickup or function and we’ll provide each of your participants witha $10 gift Card from Ultramax Sports.
- Online Registration – Flexible, full-featured, lower in price, and we don’t sell your data. We use Get Me Registered.
Some of the advanced timing options below are not included in our standard timing contacts. Additional fees will apply for some advanced services.<
• DATA MANAGEMENT AND REGISTRATION - The pre-race registration data will be imported into our software before the opening of the packet pickup process. For new registrations received at packet pickup and on race morning, we propose to utilize our manual registration process. Our team has the ability to oversee and manage the packet pickup process. We work your existing volunteer staff plans as we integrate our registration director into the process.
• VIRTUAL REGISTRATION - We can provide and set up multiple computer stations at packet pickup. Athletes simply register themselves as they arrive at packet pickup. We can even process credit cards, checks and cash transactions with this service.
• CUSTOM REGISTRATION RECEIPTS – We can set up multiple computer terminals at the entry to the packet pickup / expo area. Pre-registered participants simply report to one of those stations as step one of the packet pickup process. The volunteers operating those stations will search the entrant by last name and print out a personal registration 3” thermal paper receipt or a custom printed 8.5” X 11” event flyer. This system will print the bib number, name, age, sex, t-shirt size, team name, distance and anything else needed for packet pickup. The participant will take this receipt / flyer to pick up the correct bib number, packet, and shirt as they complete the packet pickup process. This is a proprietary Ultramax Sports service and is very popular with our larger events.
• E-REGISTRATION RECEIPTS - We can send the personalized packet pickup receipt / flyer digitally via email before the athlete arrives to packet pickup. Your athlete can simply print out and bring with them to packet pickup. This allows them to bypass the registration receipt / flyer step. This email is html formatted so it can be completely customized to fit sponsor and event objectives.
• LIVE ONLINE RESULTS - We will upload the results from the race site to our results website every few minutes. Our online results are posted in a searchable database format. Athletes, friends and families can easily search and find results they want. We will provide you with a graphic and web link in advance of the race. This will make race results immediately accessible from your website on race day.
• RACE DAY RESULTS - Our goal is to provide your event with posted and printed results every few minutes (starting just minutes after the first finisher crosses the finish line). We propose to post results at multiple locations for easy access by the participants. Results will include overall finish time, division and overall position, net time from the division winner, split times and pace information. Results will be posted within minutes of the first finisher!
• LIVE ANNOUNCER SCREEN - We will set up a dedicated computer to provide your race announcer(s) with live monitoring of the finish line. The announcer will be able to see name, city, state, and division as the athletes cross the finish line.
• AWARD RESULTS - We can print specific award result sheets that are customized and printed for your awards ceremony. This makes the entire awards process run much smoother. We can provide award results as soon as needed.
• ULTRAMAX RESULTS LIVE PRINT STATION - This feature has quickly become our most popular advanced timing services. We will set up an area with multiple computer terminals and printers. Participants simply walk up to get a personal printout of their individual results. Results can be printed on either 3” thermal receipt paper or on a full color certificate. Race Name, date, overall finish time, pace, splits, overall place, gender place, division place and more can be printed. This is a great way to make that important last impression.
• CUSTOM EMAIL RACE RESULTS - We can deliver custom results via graphical e-mail notifications immediately post-event. These results are emailed directly from the race site and can include each racer’s personal finish time, splits and gender, division and overall place. The participants will have access to their results before they get home from the event!
• EXTERNAL DATA - Hard copy and e-mail (HTML and PDF) results will be delivered to the event director on race day. We can provide event data for photographer(s) and even provide live external data feeds.
• TIMING/SCORING AREA - We can supply our own sheltered scoring area, tables, equipment and needed power supply.
• ADDITIONAL SPLIT TIMING LOCATIONS - We can provide multiple split locations depending on the needs of your event.
• SANCTION/AGENCY DATA - We are happy to provide your data in the format needed to submit to outside sanctioning, certification agencies and or photograph companies. We also provide your event with a complete set of data after the event.
• DATA BACKUP - We always utilize a backup system. We primarily use a ‘Time Machine’ to perform backup at most events. In some applications we recommend using video and other methods.
• Live Ustream Finish Line Feed - We can set up a video camera and feed the finish line live to a pre-setup Ustream account. Friends and family can log on and see the finish line activity live.
Our chip timing technologies, software and equipment are simply the best available. Ultramax operates three of the most advanced chip timing systems in the world. We can provide systems that offer a greener chip recycling option or the very latest in disposable race numbers with embedded timing chips.
IPICO SPORTS TIMING SYSTEMS - The Green Chip Recycling Option
Our most enviromentally-friendly timing chip option – The IPICO Sports timing system offers considerable performance advantages over alternative technologies. The timing tags are roughly half the size of a credit card and are worn on a shoe. The tag is non-intrusive to runners. This is our most popular and cost-effective option for running events.
MYLAPS BIBTAG SYSTEMS - The Disposable Race Number / Chip Option
The Disposable Race Number Chip Option – The BibTag System is the very latest in timing technology. This system combines the race number and timing tag into a more friendly handling process. This system dramatically reduces the time needed to handle, issue, and recover timing chips. The accuracy of results are amazing and the system can handle high volumes of start and finish line passes.
MY LAPS TIMING SYSTEMS - High Speed – Super Accurate
The ProChip can accurately score up to 80 participants per second at speeds up to 50 mph. It is the best and perhaps only real solution for multi-sport, cycling, and high-speed lap events. There are no mats to run, ride, or swim over.
We also provide:
- Our own wireless internet access at the event site
- Complete pre-event registration data management assistance
- Packet pickup and race day data entry. We have processed over 2,000 race day registration using our proprietary systems
- Real-time chip timing / reporting services
- Live, online, searchable results posted during the event.
- Laser-printed overall results and awards at the event site
- Finisher reports for media and other distributions
- Live announcer screen and participant data feeds
On-site Result Delivery Options:
- Ultramax Live Print Stations – This feature has quickly become our most popular advanced timing services. Participants and spectators can simply walk up to get a personal printout of individual results. It’s a great way to make that important last impression.
- Custom Email Results – We deliver personalized custom results via email notifications directly from the event.
- Custom Finisher Certificates – e can set up multiple terminals to print personalized finisher certificates. This is a great way to highlight that important sponsor and an up-sell opportunity for you.
- Design Services – Customize and brand your race-day result website
- Text Message (SMS) result services
- Live mobile results via QR codes printed on bib numbers
- Ultramax Sports partners with and recommends using Get Me Registered‘s online registration system. Of course, we will work with any online system or manage the entire process for you!
- We can process manual event applications at the Ultramax Sports offices or remotely via the Get Me Registered data entry module.
- High-volume, on-site entries are easily dispatched using our exclusive data entry management system.
- E-Registration Receipts – We can send a personalized packet pickup receipt digitally via email before your participants arrive at packet pickup. Your racers can simply print it out and bring it with them to pickup for a streamlined process. This email can be completely customized to showcase promotional objectives, such as sponsor and event marketing.
- Custom Registration Receipts – We set up multiple computer terminals at the entry to the packet pickup/expo area. Pre-registered participants simply report to one of these stations. The printed receipt contains all the participant information needed to complete the packet pickup process. No more looking up participants on printed spreadsheets! This is an exclusive Ultramax Sports service and is a very popular option for events.
- Virtual Registration – We provide multiple computer stations at packet pickup. Athletes simply register themselves as they arrive at packet pickup. We can process credit cards, checks, and cash transactions with this service. This reduces many data entry errors and manual form omissions.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE OR MORE INFORMATION