In Dublin, Ireland, the local pub is the focal point where people meet to share a meal, to share a pint, to share a story and laugh. Where the young and the old will go to meet their friends. Where strangers go to meet new friends! We want to bring some of that Irish hospitality to Springfield, MO. So pull up a stool, enjoy some authentic Irish food and a perfect pint. You're a stranger at Dublin's Pass, but only once. Cheers.
We opened our doors in June 2011 on West Republic Road and then opened our 2nd location downtown 15 months later in September 2012. We are open 7 days a week, 3pm-close. We have happy hour 3-6 during the week and live music every Friday and Saturday night. We are a full service bar and restaurant with a menu complete with Irish Fare as well as American favorites such as steaks, chicken, burgers and wings.
Event Date: Saturday, March 15, 2014
• 15K = 8AM
• 5K = 8:05AM
Event Location: Dublin's Pass - 2767 West Republic Road, Springfield, MO
Event Classification: Road Race
Event Distances: 15K (9.32 Miles) & 5K (3.1 Miles)
15K Entry Fee Schedule:
• Early Entry Discount Prior to 1/31/14 = $45
• Prior to 2/15/14 = $50
• Prior to 3/14/14 = $55
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $60
5K Entry Fee Schedule:
• Early Entry Discount Prior to 1/31/14 = $25
• Prior to 2/15/14 = $30
• Prior to 3/14/14 = $35
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $40
Special 15K 4-Person Group Power Pack:
• Only $160
*All entry fees listed above do not include any credit card or online processing fees.
• Option #1: Register online now! Click the button below to begin:
• Option #2: Download and print out the manual registration form below by clicking the blue button. Fill it out and either drop it off or mail in with payment to: Ultramax Sports - 1254 E. Republic Road - Springfield, Missouri (Be sure to complete the waiver!) - Form coming soon!
• Option #3: Simply stop by one of the three Ultramax Sports retail stores and sign up. Remember, if you register at one of our retail locations, you will receive Active Rewards! For every $250 you spend at the store, you will receive $30 to use toward anything in the store, including other Ultramax Events. Visit our retail website to learn more information about Active Rewards and to find the Ultramax Sports location closest to you!
• New venue, new course and a brand new post-race St. Patrick's Day celebration - stay after the race to celebrate at the Dublin's Pass St. Pat's Weekend Bash!
• Free food and free beer (for those 21 and older) for all finishers.
• Live Music
• Each participant in the 15K will receive a custom-printed unisex technical shirt.
• Ultramax Event Support
• Custom Finisher Item for 15K finishers
• Live Chip-Timed Results provided by Ultramax Sports Timing
• Ultramax Sports Personal Race Results Receipts
• Overall & Age Division Awards for both the 15K and 5K
• More exciting highlights to come. Follow Ultramax Sports on Facebook to keep up to date!
Friday, March 14, 2013:
• 3:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration at Ultramax Sports Springfield
Saturday, March 15, 2013:
• 6:00AM - 7:45AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration @ Dublin's Pass Downtown
• 7:55AM: National Anthem
• 8:00AM: 15K Race Begins
• 8:10AM: 5K Race Begins
• 9:00AM: Post-Race Fesitivities Begin
• 9:30AM: Awards Ceremony
**Please note that this schedule is temporary and is subject to change. Please check back periodically. You will receive a pre-race informational email approximately 7-10 days prior to the event. At the same time a link to this information will also be posted on this page.
Dublin's Pass parking is limited so get there early! There are numerous other areas around the race site to park.
Awards will be presented to:
• First Place Overall Male and Female for both the 15K and the 5K
• First, Second and Third Place Male and Female in the following age categories for both the 15K and the 5K: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over
Do you love what Ultramax Sports is about and what we stand for?
Do you want to help us change the world and get more people engaged and moving?
Do you love the great rewards that come with being on the Team?
If you answered yes to these questions, You are perfect for Team Ultramax!
This year, Ultramax Sports changes the game as we launch Team Ultramax. Our team was designed for like-minded individuals that believe and engage in the same active lifestyle mission of Ultramax Sports. It is designed for runners, triathletes, and sports enthusiasts of all shapes, sizes, ages, and speeds! Our members share the same bond – they love to participate and celebrate sports at a variety of competitive and non-competitive levels.
As a member of Team Ultramax, you will receive discounts of up to $20 off all Ultramax Sports owned events, Team Ultramax Jerseys & Team Apparel, VIP Treatment, and much more!
To join Team Ultramax now, you can register online now! If you still need some more information, visit the Team Ultramax page.
The Ultramax Championship Series launched in 2004 and starts over with each new season. The series is a competition comprised of Ultramax owned races and a select few of Missouri's best events. Participants are awarded points at each Ultramax Series Race based on their individual finish time versus the overall amateur's finish time. Must like the USAT rankings, events in the series have a multiplier based on the specific event. You must be a USAT annual member before the first event of the series in order to be eligible to compete. See the Series page for complete scoring information!
The 2014 Dublin's Pass ShamRox 15K is sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax Sports event for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
Strollers on the Course: Unfortunately, the USA Track and Field insurance does not cover baby joggers/strollers, bicycles, inline skates or animals (except service dogs) on the course so for safety reasons they are not allowed.
• IPICO Timing System - Chips will be in your race packet at packet pickup. Please follow the simple instructions on the packet carefully. Not wearing the transponder properly may prevent you from being timed.
• Transponders are non-transferable - be careful not to switch with other participants.
• The chip must be on your shoe at all times or you will not be scored in the event. Your timing chip will be removed by volunteers once you reach the finish line.
• Failure to return a chip will result in disqualification from all future events owned or timed by Ultramax. In addition, you will be charged a $20 replacement fee. If you find you still have your timing chip after the race, please mail it to:
Ultramax Sports Productions
2902 Forum Blvd. Suite 101
Columbia, MO 65203
Contact Us Here
Important Ultramax T-Shirt Policy: In order to keep our late fees lower and due to supply levels and printing constraints you must register on or before 3/1 to be guaranteed to receive your t-shirt at packet pickup. If you register after 3/1 you may not receive a shirt when you pick up your packet.
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, Event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry but we will not be able to make exceptions will to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the 2013 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please take a second to fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form.