MU Women's & Children's Hospital:
The MU Women's and Children's Hospital is Missouri's only hospital offering the most comprehensive care for women and the only hospital facility dedicated completely to children. The Women's Health Center, located within the hospital, provides world-class care to the women of mid-Missouri in a compassionate and sensitive environment. As the new home of Children's Hospital, Women's and Children's Hospital offers more than 30 pediatric specialties to take the best care of our Missouri kids.
Official Shoe of Go Girl:
HOKA ONE ONE has engineered a unique performance midsole geometry that features a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebounding foam than standard running shoes. Along with maximal cushioning, this provides runners of all types with an energizing, stable ride. HOKA ONE ONE understood from the beginning that natural foot motion was extremely important for uniformity of stride. HOKA ONE ONE incorporated minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
Pure Fit Meals
PureFit Meals makes it easy for you to eat healthy and delicious meals. PureFit is about taking the stress out healthy eating and making it easy to eat healthy and delicious food. With a click of a mouse, you can have a delicious and nutritous meal delivered to your doorstep.
Purefit meals make you happier, more confident, more active, and more productive. Real food means real results and that’s the driving force behind PureFit.
Try a PureFit meal today at: http://www.purefitmeals.com
Focus on Health Chiropractic:
Focus On Health offers conservative healthcare through chiropractic care, acupuncture, functional rehabilitation, and soft tissue therapy. We are located in the Village of Cherry Hill in southwest Columbia, Missouri. For more information or to book an appointment, visit www.focusonhealthchiro.com.
The Go Girl Run is back in 2016, ready to make a BIG difference and improve the lives of women! Ultramax Sports could not be more thrilled to produce Columbia's only all-women's half marathon and 5K Run / Walk event! Get a group of your girlfriends or even co-workers together and enter the event. The time you spend training, socializing, and eventually racing could be the best time you spend during the year! The Go Girl Run will be a true celebration of friendship and sisterhood! Every detail of this event will be planned with the woman in mind.
Ultramax Sports will be offering group entry discounts, group training programs, and downloadable training plans. It's just more fun if you don't do it alone. See below for more details.
Event Date: Saturday, May 28th, 2016
• Half Marathon = 7:00AM
• 5K = 7:15AM
Event Location: Columbia, MO
Event Classification: Road Race
Event Distances: Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) & 5K (3.1 Miles)
Click Here to learn more about how you and your company can get Go Girl Half Marathon for only $59 or the 5K for only $25
5K Four Person Pack
NOTICE - We highly discourage but will not restrict men from entering the Half Marathon event. There will be no male award categories in either race distance. The Half Marathon was intended for women. We hope our male population will respect that. The 5K will be open to both men and women. Men are welcome and encouraged to enter the 5K event - we even added a Couples Division.
• Option #1: Register online now! Click the button below to begin:
• All Half Marathon participants will receive a women's cut technical t-shirt.
• 5K participants will receive a women's cut cotton t-shirt.
• Race Day Expo
• 5K Couples Competition
• Ultramax Sports Pace Teams
• Go Girl On-Demand apparel available at Packet Pickup and on Race Day.
• Custom Go-Girl Finisher Medals for both the Half and the 5K!
• Custom-etched wine glasses for all finishers.
• Custom Finisher Certificate
• Extended finish time limit for walkers.
• Overall & Age Group Awards - We go four-deep in every age group!
• Live Results Station
• Free Race Photos
• Delicious Post-Race Food provided by PureFit Meals
• USATF Sanctioned Race
Important Tech Shirt Sizing Info:
The technical shirts tend to run a little small on some participants. A general rule of thumb is if you wear a certain size and it fits just about right, you may want to get a bigger size. If you wear a certain size and it fits a little loose, you should not need to get a bigger size.
Friday, May 27, 2016:
• 3:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration
Saturday, May 28, 2016:
• 5:30AM - 6:50AM: Late Packet Pickup & Registration
• 7:00AM: Half Marathon Race Begins
• 7:15AM: 5K Race Begins
• 8:30AM: Post-Race Celebration Begins & Race Day Expo
• 9:00AM: 5K Award Ceremony
• 10:00AM: Half Marathon Award Ceremony
• 12:30PM: Course Closes
**This schedule is tentative and is subject to change. Make sure you check back periodically for updates. You will receive a pre-race informational email approximately 7-10 days prior to the event. At the same time, a link to this information will be posted on this page.
Packets may be picked up on Friday, May 27th at Packet Pickup or on race day at the race site. You will be allowed to pick up other individual's packets if they are not able to make it in time.
• Half Marathon & 5K Run Female Individual Age Group Award Categories: 5-Year Increments (14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over)
• 5K Couples Competition Awards Categories: Open Combined Age (80 & Under), Masters Combined Age (Over 80), Grand Masters Combined Age (Over 100)
• Awards will be presented to the Top Female Half Marathon and 5K Champions
• Awards will also be presented to the Top Four in each Age Group Division
• Be sure to stick around after the race for the award ceremony. If you recieve an award, you'll be required to be present at the ceremony. We will not be shipping awards in 2016!
The 2016 Go Girl Run will be sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax Sports event for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
Strollers on the Course: Strollers are allowed, however, we ask if you run or walks with a stroller to start at the back of the pack. Bicycles, inline skates, or animals (except service dogs) will not be allowed on the course for safety reasons.
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, however, event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry, but we will not be able to make exceptions to this policy. By registering for this event, you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person, simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
We will allow a transfer to a different Go Girl event within the same year for a $25 transfer fee.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the 2015 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
We are recruiting a team of dedicated volunteers to assist in helping each participant reach her goal. We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please take a second to fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form.