Friday, May 23, 2014:
• NEW TIME - 2:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ MU Women's & Children's Hospital Conference Center... CLICK FOR DIRECTIONS
MU Women's & Children's Hospital:
The MU Women's and Children's Hospital is Missouri's only hospital offering the most comprehensive care for women and the only hospital facility dedicated completely to children. The Women's Health Center, located within the hospital, provides world-class care to the women of mid-Missouri in a compassionate and sensitive environment. As the new home of Children's Hospital, Women's and Children's Hospital offers more than 30 pediatric specialties to take the best care of our Missouri kids.
Fresh Ideas is proud to be the official post-race food provider of Go Girl Run Columbia and is a dynamic food service management company, with headquarters located in Columbia. Their corporate leadership is available for on-site visitation seven days a week. Their market concentration in Missouri is very focused on Academic Institutions as well as Business and Industry accounts.
Fresh Ideas' extensive staff of talented chefs and expert food service professionals provide the freshest, highest quality, best tasting, full-service food operation in the Midwest. They are committed to making every aspect of your food service healthy and wonderfully satisfying, while meeting your financial objectives and sustainability of our communities and our world.
The Go Girl Run is back in 2014, ready to make a BIG difference and improve the lives of women! Ultramax Sports could not be more thrilled to produce Columbia's only all-women's half marathon and 5K Run / Walk event! Get a group of your girlfriends or even co-workers together and enter the event. The time you spend training, socializing, and eventually racing could be the best time you spend during the year! The Go Girl Run will be a true celebration of friendship and sisterhood! Every detail of this event will be planned with the woman in mind.
Ultramax Sports will be offering group entry discounts, group training programs, and downloadable training plans. It's just more fun if you don't do it alone. See below for more details.
Event Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014
• Half Marathon = 7:00AM
• 5K = 7:15AM
Event Location: Columbia, MO - University of Missouri Reactor Field Park
Event Classification: Road Race
Event Distances: Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) & 5K (3.1 Miles)
Women's Half Marathon Entry Fee Schedule:
• Early Entry Discount Through 1/31/14 = $60
• Through 4/23/14 = $65
• Through 5/22/14 = $75
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $85
Half Marathon 4-Person Power Pack = $240 (Available up to the start of packet pickup)
5K Entry Fee Schedule: (Check out the NEW Couple's Division for the 5K)
• Early Entry Discount Through 1/31/14 = $30
• Through 5/22/14 = $35
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $39
• Couples Combo Entry = $60
• All 5K participants have the opportunity to upgrade their cotton shirt to a New Balance Technical t-shirt for just $10! This option is available when registering online or through one of our stores/mail-in.
NEW - 5K 4-Person Power Pack = $120 (Available up to the start of packet pickup)
Go Girl Run Triple Crown
NEW FOR 2014 - Go Girl Run introduces the Triple Crown. The rules are simple, getting there isn't. If you can cross the finish line in 3 of 4 Go Girl Runs before April 1, 2015 you will earn the coveted Go Girl Run Triple Crown Jacket. Triple Crown Jacket image coming soon!
*Please note that all entry fees listed above do not include any credit card or other online processing fees.
NOTICE - We highly discourage but will not restrict men from entering the Half Marathon event. There will be no male award categories in either race distance. The Half Marathon was intended for women. We hope our male population will respect that. The 5K will be open to both men and women. Men are welcome and encouraged to enter the 5K event - we even added a Couples Division (see below)!
• Option #1: Register online now! Click the button below to begin:
• Option #2: Download and print out the manual registration form by clicking the button below. Fill out the form and either mail to or drop off at either our Columbia or Springfield retail locations:
Ultramax Sports Columbia
700 E. Broadway
Columbia, MO 65203
• Option #3: Simply stop by one of the three Ultramax Sports retail stores and sign up. Remember, if you register at one of our retail locations, you will receive Active Rewards! For every $250 you spend at the store, you will receive $30 to use toward anything in the store, including other Ultramax Events. Visit our retail website to learn more information about Active Rewards and to find the Ultramax Sports location closest to you!
Let everyone know that you're training for the Go Girl Half Marathon! With any registration, you will have the option to add on a white long sleeve or short sleeve New Balance Technical "Go Girl In-Training" shirt! Prices listed below include direct shipping to you! Shirts will be printed and shipped every Tuesday. Start showing your Go Girl training pride today!
Training Shirt Prices:
• Short Sleeve = $28
• Long Sleeve = $35
• All Half Marathon participants will receive a New Balance women's cut technical t-shirt.
• 5K participants will receive a women's cut cotton t-shirt.
**All 5K participants will have the option to upgrade to the New Balance Technical Shirt for $10 when they register.
• Race Day Expo with women-specific vendors.
• New 5K Couples Competition - Grab your significant other and race together! See below for more information.
• Ultramax Sports Pace Teams
• Go Girl On-Demand apparel available at Packet Pickup and on Race Day.
• Custom Go-Girl Finisher Medals for both the Half and the 5K!
• Custom-etched wine glasses for all finishers.
• Custom Finisher Certificate
• Extended finish time limit for walkers.
• Overall & Age Group Awards - We go four-deep in every age group!
• Live Results Station
• Free Race Photos
• USATF Sanctioned Race
Friday, May 23, 2014:
• 2:00PM - 7:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ MU Women's & Children's Hospital Conference Center
Saturday, May 24, 2014:
• 5:30AM - 6:50AM: Late Packet Pickup & Registration @ MU Reactor Park
• 7:00AM: Half Marathon Race Begins
• 7:15AM: 5K Race Begins
• 8:80AM: Post-Race Celebration Begins & Race Day Expo
• 9:00AM: 5K Award Ceremony
• 10:00AM: Half Marathon Award Ceremony
• 12:30PM: Course Closes
Fresh Ideas is proud to be the official post-race food provider of Go Girl Run Columbia.
**This schedule is tentative and is subject to change. Make sure you check back periodically for updates. You will receive a pre-race informational email approximately 7-10 days prior to the event. At the same time, a link to this information will be posted on this page.
Packets may be picked up on Friday, May 24th at MU Women's & Children's Hospital Conference Center or on race day at the race site. You will be allowed to pick up other individual's packets if they are not able to make it in time.
If you would like to be an exhibitor please check out the exhibitor page for more information
• Reactor Field Parking: Athletes will be allowed to park in the Reactor Field Parking Lot. We are not planning on the lot to fill, but if it does, you will able to park in one of the lots by Mizzou Arena or Hearnes. Please allow yourself enough time on race morning to park.
• Special Instructions: All athletes will need to enter the Reactor Field Parking lot from the traffic light at Providence and Mick Deaver Drive. Go Girl Parking signs will lead you to the correct entrance.
• Half Marathon & 5K Run Female Individual Age Group Award Categories: 5-Year Increments (14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over)
• 5K Couples Competition Awards Categories: Open Combined Age (80 & Under), Masters Combined Age (Over 80), Grand Masters Combined Age (Over 100)
• Awards will be presented to the Top Female Half Marathon and 5K Champions
• Awards will also be presented to the Top Four in each Age Group Division
• Be sure to stick around after the race for the award ceremony. If you recieve an award, you'll be required to be present at the ceremony. We will not be shipping awards in 2014!
The 2014 Go Girl Run will be sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax Sports event for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
Strollers on the Course: Strollers are allowed, however, we ask if you run or walks with a stroller to start at the back of the pack. Bicycles, inline skates, or animals (except service dogs) will not be allowed on the course for safety reasons.
• IPICO Timing System - Chips will be in your race packet at packet pickup. Please follow the simple instructions on the packet carefully. Not wearing the transponder properly may prevent you from being timed.
• Transponders are non-transferable - be careful not to switch with other participants.
• The chip must be on your shoe at all times or you will not be scored in the event. Your timing chip will be removed by volunteers once you reach the finish line.
• Failure to return a chip will result in disqualification from all future events owned or timed by Ultramax. In addition, you will be charged a $20 replacement fee. If you find you still have your timing chip after the race, please mail it to:
Ultramax Sports Productions
7430 West Highway 40
Columbia, MO 65202
Contact Us Here
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, however, event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry, but we will not be able to make exceptions to this policy. By registering for this event, you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person, simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
We will allow a transfer to a different Go Girl event within the same year for a $25 transfer fee.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the 2014 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Mention Go Girl and receive a special rate!
Stoney Creek Inn
2601 S Providence Rd, Columbia, MO 65203
1111 East Broadway, Columbia, Missouri, 65201
Ramada Inn Columbia
901 Conley Rd, Columbia, MO 65201
We are recruiting a team of dedicated volunteers to assist in helping each participant reach her goal. We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please take a second to fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form.