• Each participant in the Epic Mud Run will receive:
- A killer Epic Mud Run Shirt!
- Finisher Item
- Did we say a few complementary beverages? Oh yes we did!
- Race bibs and wrist bands
- More fun than you should be allowed to have
- Even more to come!
• Epic Get Fit, Inc. – Is your company looking for an exciting, low cost, health focused and extremely fun team building opportunity? Is your company prepared to get dirty doing it? Our new Get Fit Inc. program offers just this and we make it super simple. Visit the Get Fit, Inc. information page for all the details and share with your employer. Only $50 each!
• FREE Course and Finish Photos – No paying for your event photos withUltramax Sports. You will be able to download and share all your photos after the race. We will also have a photo backdrop tent set up for group, company or team photos.
• Free Gear Check Area
• Parking – Low cost parking fee only $5 per vehicle. This year you have the option to purchase your parking pass online when you register! Pay for parking now so you don't have to on race day. (You must have your receipt with you when you arrive.)
• Changing Tents and Showers
• Additional food & beverage services will be available
• Two hydration stations on the course
• Epic Mud Run Jr. – Now the kids can join in on the muddy fun! We have several course options for kids 12 and under. Parents can go along with kids while they do the course. We strongly recommend this for 8 and under. It will be a great time to spend with your child. (We are leaving the lower age limits up to the parents, as that is the way it should be. They should know what their kids are capable of. With that said, we will do our best to design the course for ages 12 and under).
• Even more to come! Follow us on Facebook to be the first to know!
It’s all about comfort. Everything else is just a means to that end.
By doing what it takes to guarantee your complete satisfaction, Chapman Heating and Air Conditioning’s been made welcome in thousands of homes in central Missouri.
We started in 1958 as Chapman Heating. Back then, there was no air conditioning. Now, we service all brands and specialize in furnace repair and as well as heat pumps and geothermal systems.
Sure, we’ve grown and invested in new technologies and training, but we still pride ourselves on never losing sight of the three secrets to business Grandpa taught us:
Take care of the customer.
Take care of the customer.
Take care of the customer.
Ultramax Sports is proud to partner with Rockbridge Brewery as the official beer of Ultramax Sports.
Based out of Columbia, MO Rockbridge Brewery is the first production micro brewery in the city. You can find their craft beers mostly around the Columbia area but are soon expanding to Kansas City and St. Louis.
Ultramax Sports is excited to team up once again with the Children's Miracle Network and The University of Missouri Children's Hospital. They are one of the official charity partners of the Epic Mud Run & Epic Mud Run Jr. Please consider the extra $5 donation option when you sign up.
The Children's Miracle Network is a year-round fundraising program to benefit hospitals providing healthcare for children. Created by the Osmond Foundation in 1983, the Children's Miracle Network has grown to include 170 hospitals throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Your support of the Children's Miracle Network is critically important to University of Missouri Children's Hospital.
University of Missouri Children's Hospital serves patients from every county in Missouri. With over 30 pediatric subspecialties, a pediatric ICU, adolescent unit and child life therapy, as well as teams equipped and dedicated solely to transporting infants and children, MU Children's Hospital is mid-Missouri's largest and most comprehensive pediatric health care facility.
Second Chance was founded in 1985 as a privately-funded, all-volunteer organization dedicated to "seeking first-class homes for second-hand pets." Through the kindness of our volunteers and our foster homes, we care for animals of all types, either on a temporary basis while we search for a new, permanent home, or on a long-term basis while the animal is treated for illness or injury. At no time are animals euthanized just because they don't have a home - all animals have a home at Second Chance. Animals are accepted on a space-available basis. Our mission is to provide for the benevolent relief of unwanted animals. The organization will provide food, shelter, medical assistance, and general relief to those animals that have been made homeless. Come Grow With Us. To learn more about Second Chance visit http://columbia2ndchance.org
Epic Mud Run - Saturday, August 15, 2015 – First wave starts at 2:20PM
* Epic course will be approximately 3 – 3.75 Miles
Epic Mud Run Jr. - Saturday, August 15, 2015 – First wave starts at 1:00PM
Event Location: (Includes All Events) Midway Travel Plaza - Columbia MO - Click here for directions.
Epic Course: A course description will be posted soon!
Epic Mud Run Jr.: Epic Mud Run Jr. will make its return in 2015! We had so many kids take part last year, that this year we're planning on making the junior race even better. The junior version is designed for those smaller tikes that like to get muddy. Of course, parents will be allowed to run alongside and support their little ones. The junior course distance will vary to accommodate the age of the kid divisions. The longest Epic Jr. course will be roughly 1 mile long, with several tamed-down obstacles. Epic Mud Run Jr. will not present any difficult or high off-the-ground challenges. There will be a little running/walking, a little mud, a little water and a whole lot of fun as they get to finish in front of the crowd. They will get their own shirt to show off their accomplishment. We have worked hard to keep the fees low so the whole family can participate. VERY IMPORTANT - For those participants who are under 18 years old, parents/guardians must report to packet pickup with their kids to sign the waiver - No exceptions will be made to this policy.
• Epic Mud Run Jr. - Limited to 600 kids. Two waves will be dedicated to those ages 8-12 and another two dedicated to those 7 and under (300 kids each). This will fill fast!
• Epic Mud Run - The race is limited to the first 5,000 - Mud races around the country fill very fast. Don't wait too long! You will want to take advantage of early entry discounts! You must register early to reserve the wave you want!
Epic Mud Run and Columbia Convention and Visitor's Bureau are partnering to offer a HUGE discount to all Epic Mud Run participants. Receive Epic Mud Run for only $45 (that's $15 off) if you put in your Hotel and Confirmation Number during the registration process.
• Find one other person to participate in Epic Mud Run with you
• Book your hotel room
• Register for the Epic Mud Run Travel to Columbia Two Pack for only $90 (that's $45/person)
• During the registration process, enter in your hotel name and confirmation number
• Get ready to have an absolute blast at Epic Mud Run
*Must be a two pack
*Must book hotel in advance in Columbia
*Promotion valid only for Epic Mud Run
Download and print out the Halfmax Championship registration form below. Fill out the form and either mail to or drop off at our Columbia retail location (7430 W. Hwy. 40, Columbia, MO 65202).
Earn Active Rewards! It's easy - register for a race at one of our two store locations (Columbia or Springfield) and you'll earn Active Rewards. For every $250 you spend, you'll earn $30 that can be applied to anything in the store, even clearance or specially-priced items. The program is 100% free amd the rewards are unlimited. For more information about our Active Rewards Program, visit our retail store page.
Important Ultramax T-Shirt Policy: In order to keep our late fees lower and due to supply levels and printing constraints you must register on or before 7/25 to be guaranteed to receive your shirt at packet pickup. If you register after 7/25 you may not recieve a shirt when you pick up your packet.
Compare our early entry fee to other mud runs:
(Hint: EPIC is cheaper, and did we mention better shirts, better finisher items, more mud, free beer, $5 parking, no spectator fees...the list goes on and on!)
• Warrior Dash = $65+
• Spartan Race = $115+
• Muddy Buddy Run = $75+
• Savage Race = $85+
• Rugged Maniac Mud Run = $78+
• EPIC MUD RUN = ONLY $50 If you register early!
Saturday, August 15, 2015:
• 11:00AM - 7:30PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ The Race Site - Midway Travel Plaza - Columbia MO - Click here for directions.
*Please Note: You must have your packet picked up prior to 45 minutes before your assigned wave start. No packet pickups will be allowed within 45 minutes of your wave start time – NO EXCEPTIONS – DON’T BE LATE – NO PACKET, NO RACE – NO REFUNDS – PLEASE ALLOW FOR DELAYS AND LINES. You will be allowed to pick up other participant's packets.
• 1:00PM: Epic Mud Run Jr. Waves Start (See below for schedule)
• 2:20PM: Epic Mud Run Waves Start (See below for schedule)
*This schedule is temporary and is subject to change. Please check back periodically.
A Message about Waviers: All athletes will sign a waiver on race day before entering the start corral. You must sign the waiver before you will be allowed to race. There will be waiver signing stations set up at the corral entrance. If you are under 18, parents/guardians must sign the waiver. If your parent/guardian did not sign your waiver, you cannot race. You can bring a signed waiver with you to the race. This applies for Epic Mud Run. DOWNLOAD THE WAIVER HERE (Coming Soon)
• IMPORTANT - Register early so you can choose the wave you want to start in! This option allows you to race with your friends and family. Wave starts will be available on a first-come first-registered basis.
• Each start wave is limited (see below). You will select your wave at the time of registration. Remember, they will be filled on a first-come basis. When a wave is full, it will be closed and will no longer be available for registration.
• Once a wave is full, we reserve the right to move mail-in or dropped-off registrations to the next available wave. • Individuals and teams may start in the same waves. Remember, if you choose to be timed, your race time is based on chip time, not gun time. This means winners can come from any wave, so don’t stop running. It will come down to fractions of a second.
• Waves will be color-coded according to your wristband. You will be given your wristband at the time of packet pickup. You must not remove your wristband. If you don’t have your wristband on, you will not receive finisher items, post-race food, or beer.
• NEW for 2015 - There will be an Elite wave starting at 2:20pm for those who want to be competitive. The Top 10 Males and Top 10 Females will win prizes. You must be in the Elite waveto be eligible.
• Epic Mud Run reserves the right to add additional waves and start times to accommodate increased registrations.
Epic Mud Run Saturday Wave Start Schedule:
• Wave #1: 2:20PM - Elite (Competitive Wave)
• Wave #2: 2:40PM
• Wave #3: 3:00PM
• Wave #4: 3:20PM
• Wave #5: 3:40PM
• Wave #6: 4:00PM
Epic Jr. Saturday Wave Start Schedule:
• Jr. Wave #1: 1:00PM
• Jr. Wave #2: 1:20PM
The Race Rules - Yes, they do appy to you!:
• Shoes covering the entire foot (not sandals) are required for all participants. You must wear shoes for the entire course, including the finish line. You will be disqualified if you are not wearing both shoes. Please do not use duct tape to keep your shoes on, but tie them tight.
• No diving headfirst into any obstacles. Feet first only - NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be removed from the course.
• This is a race to each obstacle. This means that if there are any lines or backups at an obstacle, you must wait in the line until your turn. With that said, we have taken significant measures to eliminate the probability of lines at the obstacles. The obstacles and course have been designed to avoid excessive backups.
• You are permitted to help your teammates or anyone else for that matter. If someone needs help, help them. Maybe they will buy you a beer later!
• No hostile contact or interference will be allowed at any time
• No profanity or lewd behavior...hey, we have kids in this event.
• Last, but not least, thank at least 5 volunteers for helping make this race a great time!
Top 10 Men and Top 10 Women will win prizes. You must be in the Elite (Competitive) Wave at 2:20pm to be eligible.
There will be a very small $5 per vehicle parking fee to enter the event grounds. This year you can purchase your $5 parking pass when you register! Please carpool if possible, we will be parking a crazy number of cars!
Holiday Executive Center
220 I - 70 Dr.
Columbia, MO 65203
900 I - 70 Dr. SW
Columbia, MO 65203
1010 W Business Loop 70
Columbia, MO 65202
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, Event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry but we will not be able to make exceptions will to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in full participants in the 2015 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
We will have a dry and secure gear check area available at the race site. We will keep your small-secured bag for you while you race and enjoy the event. You must bring your own bag, as we will not be providing them for you. Make sure your bag is labeled clearly with your information. Do not put anything of value in your bag; the Epic Mud Run is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Discarded items and bags not picked up will be donated to a local charity. Arrive early to check your bags. Your wristband will be your identification to retrieve your bag.
Want to earn a free Epic individual entry? Sign up to volunteer one of the early shifts for Epic Mud Run on Saturday and you will earn your free race entry in to one of the Epic Mud Run afternoon waves. When you report to volunteer, you will get your race packet for Sunday afternoon. Volunteer for a few hours and get your free race entry. We have a limited number of free entry volunteer spots and we have a special link for you to sign up for this offer. When they are gone, they are gone - COMING SOON!