INTRODUCING THE ADVENTUREMAX HALF MARATHON SERIES
Ultramax Sports launches our first off-road Half Marathon Series. The AdventureMax Springfield Trail Run launched last year and was a huge success! The St. Louis and Springfield events unite to form this new Series. Both venues and both courses are absolutely beautiful.
To celebrate the union, we are rewarding the Half Marathon participants with a custom long sleeve technical shirt along with our new 2014 finisher medal pictured above. where to buy provigil in bangkok Will you earn one or both?The early and late season placement of the AdventureMax events was designed to compliment any half or full marathon training program.
ADVENTUREMAX – ST. LOUIS (SATURDAY, MARCH 1, 2014)
AdventureMax St. Louis kicks off the Ultramax racing season at the famous Innsbrook Resort venue on March 1st. The Half Marathon and 10K courses both travel the secluded and beautiful gravel roads throughout the Resort.
Yes, the courses are challenging, incredibly beautiful and very rewarding. http://paperbookintensive.org/tuition-room-board/lexi-canoe/feed/ This is one of those Half Marathon finisher medals you must have on you wall!
http://oceanadesigns.net/images/granite/rosso-levanto/rosso-levanto.jpg REMINDER EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 31st
THE SHAMROX RUN JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Shamrox doubled in size last year and we set the stage for that to happen again in 2014. There are so many features about this event we can’t even try to cover them all in a newsletter. Make plans now to join us for the most unprecedented and unique St. Pat’s Day Celebration EVER!
- Shamrox expands it’s partnership with Dublin’s Pass and makes a bold move downtown.
- The brand new downtown course puts you right in the action.
- We launch the Inaugural Beer Mile Run – Yes, you read that correctly! Our version of the Beer Mile is coming! This spectator friendly and fun event will take place immediately following the 15K and 5K runs. You have to read about it to believe it. We can even print your Beer Mile time on your shirt.
- Free Pub Run Training Runs to get you ready. How else would you train for a Beer Mile?
- The St. Pat’s street party begins immediately after race on the downtown square.
- The St. Pat’s Parade starts at 2pm (Sit back and relax, you don’t have to move to see it)
- Are you still going? Stay downtown with our team and join us on the famous St. Pat’s Pub Crawl that evening.
- Can you think of a better way to celebrate St. Pats? Stop thinking, there is none!
- Need one more incentive? – Sign up at any Ultramax Sports retail store and get a $10 gift card!
WHAT IS COMING UP…..