Ultramax Sports is proud to partner with Rockbridge Brewery as the official beer of Ultramax Sports.
Based out of Columbia, MO Rockbridge Brewery is the first production micro brewery in the city. You can find their craft beers mostly around the Columbia area but are soon expanding to Kansas City and St. Louis.
Event Date: Saturday, March 1, 2014
Start Time: 10:00AM
Event Location: Innsbrook Resort @ The Stables - Innsbrook, MO - Click here for directions.
Event Distances: Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) & 10K (6.2 Miles)
Half Marathon Entry Fee Schedule:
• Early Bird Entry Through 1/31/14 = $55
• Through 2/27/14 = $65
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $75
10K Entry Fee Schedule:
• Early Bird Entry Through 1/31/14 = $39
• Through 2/27/14 = $50
• Packet Pickup & Race Day = $60
*Please note that all entry fees listed above do not include any credit card or online processing fees.
• Option #1: Register online! Click the red button below.
• Option #2: Click the blue button below to download and print off the manual registration form. Either mail in or drop off at our Columbia retail location (7430 W. Hwy. 40, Columbia, MO 65202).
• Option #3: Simply stop by one of the three Ultramax Sports retail stores and sign up. When you sign up for the Half Marathon at any of our Ultramax Sports retail store locations, you will receive a $10 Gift Card! 10K registrants will receive a $5 Ultramax Sports Gift Card.
• Each participant in the Half Marathon AND the 10K will receive a custom-printed unisex technical tee.
• Late morning start to all for drive-in participants
• Finisher Medal for all Half Marathon finishers!
• Post-Race Food & Beverage for all athletes.
• Finisher pint glass for all athletes
• FREE Beer provided by Rockbridge Brewery.
• Overall & Age Group Awards - We go FOUR deep in every category!
• Ultramax Sports Personal Race Results Receipts
• Free Race Photos
• USATF Sanctioned Race
• More fun that you should be allowed to have off-road!
Friday, February 28, 2014:
• 3:00PM - 6:00PM: Packet Pickup & New Registration at Innsbrook Resort @ The Stables - Innsbrook, MO - Click here for directions
Saturday, March 1, 2014: All Saturday events will take place at The Stables at Innsbrook Resort
• 8:30AM - 9:45AM: Packet Pickup & Late Registration
• 10:00AM: 10K & Half Marathon Runs Begin
• 10:45AM: Post-Race Food & Beverages Available
• 12:00PM: 10K Awards Ceremony
• 1:00PM: Half Marathon Award Ceremony
**Please note that this schedule is temporary and is subject to change. Please check back periodically. You will receive a pre-race informational email approximately 7-10 days prior to the event. At the same time a link to this information will also be posted on this page.
Packets may be picked up on Friday, February 28th between 3:00PM and 6:00PM or on race day between 8:30AM and 9:45AM. This will be located at the Stables. You will be allowed to pick up other individual's packets if they are not able to make it in time, as long as they have signed the participant waiver.
Parking Information: There will be ample parking available on race day. Athletes, family, friends and volunteers may park in the parking lot area across from The Stables. All available parking will be marked and labeled.
Spectator Information: It is ideal to watch the event from the race site, as any additional traffic on the course only adds to your inconvenience and could compromise your safety, as well as the athletes' safety. If you do choose to go out and watch at other locations, please be cautious of athletes and stay out of their way.
Awards will be presented to both the Half Marathon and the 10K in the following categories:
• First Place Overall Male and Female
• Top Four Males and Females in the following 10-year age categories: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over
The 2014 AdventureMax Trail Run is sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax Sports event for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
• IPICO Timing System - Chips will be in your race packet at packet pickup. Please follow the simple instructions on the packet carefully. Not wearing the transponder properly may prevent you from being timed.
• Transponders are non-transferable - be careful not to switch with other participants.
• The chip must be on your shoe at all times or you will not be scored in the event. Your timing chip will be removed by volunteers once you reach the finish line.
• Failure to return a chip will result in disqualification from all future events owned or timed by Ultramax. In addition, you will be charged a $20 replacement fee. If you find you still have your timing chip after the race, please mail it to:
Ultramax Sports Productions
7430 W. Hwy. 40
Columbia, MO 65202
Contact Us Here
Refund Policy: 50% of your entry fee will be refunded up until 30 days from race date. Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service, less than 30 days prior to an event. Event entries are transferable between persons, Event entries ARE NOT transferable between events or years. We are sorry but we will not be able to make exceptions to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms. To request a refund or transfer to another person simply fill out and submit a form on our Contact Us Page.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is cancelled, a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered and paid in-full participants in the 2014 event. No refunds or transfers will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, check out our volunteer page.