A staple of the downtown community, Springfield Brewing Company has been in the business of brewing one of a kind, supremely drinkable beers since 1997. Their story really started when the Paul Mueller Company purchased the building, creating a beautiful showcase for their one of a kind stainless steel brewery tanks and changing the landscape of downtown. Their goal was to provide our community with a one of a kind brewpub experience combining local craft beer with great food.
When Ashton Lewis and Bryan Bevel got together along with a group of close friends and purchased the Brew Co. in 2011, it was their mission to continue creating award winning craft brews and working to perfect the menu. Their restaurant takes pride in operating as a scratch kitchen, bringing together fresh and often locally sourced ingredients to create one of a kind dishes.
SBC brewery focuses on true-to-tradition English, German and American style ales and lagers. Over the years, they havve been the proud recipients of Great American Beer Festival awards for many of our beers and most recently took home World Beer Cup gold for their Mayhem Marzen. SBC's aim is to continue working toward a harmonious balance between food and beer and we think they are doing a darn good job. So stop in, grab something to eat and try one of our beers fresh on tap!
Two Rivers Bike Park offers 8.5 miles of mountain biking, hiking and trail-running paths cut into the hills near the confluence of the Finley and James rivers.
The park, a project undertaken by the nonprofit TrailSpring Foundation in Springfield, is free to enter, and will be open from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.
The biking-hiking trails in the nearly 400-acre park. The trails are mostly natural-surface paths, with a variety of curved walls and drops of various heights built into the terrain.
TrailSpring is a not-for-profit organization with a story that has all the makings of a classic: Inspirational goals. Serious passion. Unwavering commitment. And hard-working characters worth getting invested in—namely, you and your neighbors. It's also the story of improving the health and economic wellness of the Springfield, MO area while shredding paths to fun and friendships along the way. In short, it's the story of multi-use, natural-surface trails and the endless benefits TrailSpring's singletracks are bringing to communities in southwest Missouri.
Event Date: Saturday, November 21, 2015
• 10K: 9:00AM
• Half Marathon: 9:15AM
Event Location: Two Rivers Bike Park - 5055 Two Rivers Rd, Highlandville, MO
Event Classification: Trail Run
Event Distances: 10K (6.2 Miles), Half Marathon (13.1 Miles)
Half Marathon Fee Schedule:
• Prior to 8/30/2015 = $60
• Prior to 10/30/2015 = $65
• Through Race Day= $70
10K Fee Schedule:
• Prior to 8/30/2015 = $45
• Prior to 10/30/2015 = $50
• Through Race Day= $55
The entry fee listed does not include any credit card or online processing fees.
• Option #2: Download and print out the PDF registration form. Fill it out and mail in or drop it off with payment to: Ultramax Sports - 7430 W Highway 40. Columbia, MO 65202. Be sure to complete the waiver!
• Option #3: Simply stop by one of the three Ultramax Sports retail stores and sign up. Visit our retail website to learn more information and to find the Ultramax Sports location closest to you!
Test yourself with a new outdoor adventure while traversing the back gravel roads and off-road trail system of the brand new Two Rivers Bike Park. Both The Half Marathon & 10K Trail Runs will feature the following:
2015 AdventureMax Trail Run Highlights:
• Each Half Marathon & 10K participant will receive a custom hoody!
• Late morning start to all for drive-in participants
• Finisher Medal for all Half Marathon finishers!
• Post-Race Food & Beverage for all athletes
• FREE beer provided by Rockbridge Brewery
• Overall & Age Group Awards - We go FOUR deep in every category!
• Ultramax Sports Personal Race Results Receipts
• Free Race Photos
• USATF Sanctioned Race
• More fun than you should be allowed to have off-road!
Friday, Nov. 20, 2015:
• 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Packet Pickup & New Registration @ Springfield Brewing Company
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015:
• 7:00 am - 8:45 am: Packet Pickup & Late Registration
• 9:00 am: 10K Begins
• 9:15 am: Half Marathon Begins
• 10:00 am: Post-Race Snacks & Beer Available
• 11:30 pm: Award Ceremony (subject to change)
• 1:00 pm: Trail opens to public
All schedules and times are subject to change. Check back one week prior to the event for the most updated information.
Refund Policy: All registrations are final once payment is submitted. By registering to participate in this event, you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this participation agreement.
Important Ultramax T-Shirt Policy: In order to keep our late fees lower and due to supply levels and printing constraints you must register on or before 11/18 to be guaranteed to receive your t-shirt at packet pickup. If you register after 11/18 you may not receive a shirt or the sized you signed up for when you pick up your packet.
Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is not possible, the event will be cancelled and a 25% credit for next year will be issued for all registered participants in the 2015 event. No refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Parking Information: With limited parking, athletes and spectators are encouraged to car pool. Parking is available at the race site - 5055 Two Rivers Road, Highlandville, MO. There is a mandatory $5 Parking Fee that can be purchased during the registration process or on race day. 100% of the fee goes towards Trailspring.org
Spectator Information: Please plan to watch the event from the race site. Any additional traffic on the course only adds to your inconvenience and could compromise your safety, as well as the athletes' safety.
Two Rivers Bike Park - 5055 Two Rivers Rd, Highlandville, MO
Distinctive awards will be presented to:
• First Place Overall Male and Female
• First, Second and Third Place Male and Female in the following age categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
• Roller blades will not be allowed on the race course.
• Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you are caught as a bandit or running with another person's bib, you will be banned from participating in Ultramax Sports event for a period of two years.
• iPods & Other Audio Devices - We strongly recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will not result in disqualification, but you will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
Strollers on the Course: Strollers are allowed, however, we ask if you run or walks with a stroller to start at the back of the pack. Bicycles, inline skates, or animals (except service dogs) will not be allowed on the course for safety reasons.
NEW - Disposable Timing Chip Information:
It is very important that you wear you timing chip properly! Failure to follow these directions may result in no official finish time. We have upgraded all of our timing operations to a disposable Bib Tag timing chip. The Bib Tag timing chip will come secured by adhesive to the back of your racing bib number.
All you have to do is remember to wear it properly. This new tag design eliminates the need for collection at the finish line. In order to receive an accurate finish and start time, you must make sure your race number/bib is:
• Clearly visable on the FRONT of the torso.
• Unaltered or modified. Do not fold or wrinkle or you risk breaking the timing chip.
• Pinned in all four corners so the timing chip stays flat and vertical.
• Not covered with jackets, water bottles, etc so as not to block the reading of the timing chip.
Ultramax Sports Productions
7430 West Highway 40
Columbia, MO 65202
Contact Us Here
The 2015 AdventureMax Trail Run is sanctioned with USA Track and Field. USA Track & Field competition rules will apply. The complete list of rules can be found at http://www.usatf.org/.
We have positions of all kinds where volunteers can see the start, portions of the race and even the finish. Nearly 100% of all unsolicited racer comments include praise for our volunteers; this is truly what makes these events possible. The racers really appreciate your time because they know and realize they could not pursue this sport without volunteers.